My Civic race car

mmm rev limiter

my car loves the rev limiter lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

7.5k all day ftw

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

7.5k all day ftw

There was a guy around that used to street race all the time. Probably about 3-5 years ago. He had a few boosted honda's. I dunno what the power ever was to the wheels cause he wouldn't talk about it. But i rode in his car one day for a race(he's a best friends good friend, not mine) and his tack stopped at 10k. I think integra type r cluster. And he was revving way way over that. If i remember correctly he was running close to 13k. He used to build, modify, rebuild, turbo, tune, try all kinds of things. Had a junk yard basically of hondas. I remember the turbo crx he had that smashed this turbo vette. Everyone talked about it. He raced for money. He knew he could win. So he would take your money. People that ran in the low 11's he would smash. He never went to the track. Always bolted up slicks and rolled out! ha ha. Hondas are hard to beat. Very reliable and will take some hella abuse!

03 350Z

There was a guy around that used to street race all the time. Probably about 3-5 years ago. He had a few boosted honda's. I dunno what the power ever was to the wheels cause he wouldn't talk about it. But i rode in his car one day for a race(he's a best friends good friend, not mine) and his tack stopped at 10k. I think integra type r cluster. And he was revving way way over that. If i remember correctly he was running close to 13k. He used to build, modify, rebuild, turbo, tune, try all kinds of things. Had a junk yard basically of hondas. I remember the turbo crx he had that smashed this turbo vette. Everyone talked about it. He raced for money. He knew he could win. So he would take your money. People that ran in the low 11's he would smash. He never went to the track. Always bolted up slicks and rolled out! ha ha. Hondas are hard to beat. Very reliable and will take some hella abuse!

there are some cases you can run over 400 whp with a good street tune and retain 35 mpg. keep an eye on your motor and it'll keep an eye on you (in other words the shit wont break down) lol