this is not going to be anything big, just wiring up an amp and some speakers is all :D, but none the less!

well to start off i wont be starting this week due to i have school from 7-2 then work from 430-10 and the 2 hours inbetween isent enough to do much due to i need my car to get to and from work,

so here are some pics to start off with

everything is Orion Cobalt, i personaly love orion, my subs and sub amp are also orion

what the ups man brought me during work today!

514404077_1812835726_0.jpg

the 6x9's!

514404590_1812837649_0.jpg

514404926_1812838886_0.jpg

514405107_1812839580_0.jpg

6 1/2's

514406246_1812843930_0.jpg

514406418_1812844563_0.jpg

Amp 4ch.

514405334_1812840439_0.jpg

514405926_1812842685_0.jpg

and one happy man :D

514408787_1812853671_0.jpg

i also have a 4g Phenonix Gold amp kit laying around but to lazy to get up and get it :)

anyways ill update with moar pics and such once i get going

also ill be using the 8g i have running to my sub amp to power this and be running the 4g to my subamp >:)

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

how much was that 4ch? i need a good 4ch to take place of my shot hifonics 4ch

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i had that same line be4 they dont like 2 ohm much so just watch out about that

but other then that there good amps....btw MORE PICS lol

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

congrats on the new family members...... :drinks:

dont worry about startin small. we all start somewhere .take your time and do it up correct. that smile on your face is just as big as anybodies. :woot:

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

dude im so beat from work its not even funny 80 degree heat for 5 hours? not cool so no more pics till i get around to wiring everything and finding a spot for that damn amp it wont fit where the factory one is and theres no room under my passenger seat cuz of the power seats, and tacoma it was 140ish i got mine from onlinecarstereo.com audiosavings has it to for about 10$ more i think :P

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

congrats on the new family members...... :drinks:

dont worry about startin small. we all start somewhere .take your time and do it up correct. that smile on your face is just as big as anybodies. :woot:

haha thanks man and yeah im acutlly happy i kinda bought this with my own money but i owe my mom basicly my paycheck :P

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

ya, it was that or another one

i need one with the same inputs n outputs like that one has, i hate the basic screw inputs n outputs like on most amps

anyways moar pics lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

ya, it was that or another one

i need one with the same inputs n outputs like that one has, i hate the basic screw inputs n outputs like on most amps

anyways moar pics lol

my sub amp is worse its a bar with a screw in the middle and just clamps down on it, i hate it it looks so messy

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

dont trip on the time,just take it in stages and do a little each day. just dont hook up the power to any thing till you have a weekend or something to give your self so time. Dont rush it cause itll be better if you take your time with the install.

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

dont trip on the time,just take it in stages and do a little each day. just dont hook up the power to any thing till you have a weekend or something to give your self so time. Dont rush it cause itll be better if you take your time with the install.

yeah i wasent planing to rush what so ever, if i get a day off this week ill be running wire though the doors and finding a place to throw the amp powers the last thing im worried about and i need to relocate my sub amp ground too >:(

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg