Alternator to battery question

I own an 09 tahoe, and for those unfamiliar with it under the hood. it comes with two battery trays. One of course has the stock oem which i will replace. the other fits my deka intimidator g31 just fine. AS of now everything is good. I have my alt postive in 0 gauge going to the OEM battery then from the OEM battery 0 gauge to the deka. My problem is when i want to run more power runs i won't be able to add any more ring terminals to the stock battery ( If you haven't seen the 07-10 tahoe OEM battery terminals/connectors then its not your typical just replace the terminals kind of deal. My main question is to whether or not i can run a second run of 0 gauge off the alternator to the deka Intimidator instead of the stock battery like i've done already. Will that cause issues at all?

2 18" dc lvl 5s with extra spider

1 Crescendo bc5500

4 g31 batteries

Dual dc power alternator kit

Youtbe: http://www.youtube.com/user/hulbert87

I own an 09 tahoe, and for those unfamiliar with it under the hood. it comes with two battery trays. One of course has the stock oem which i will replace. the other fits my deka intimidator g31 just fine. AS of now everything is good. I have my alt postive in 0 gauge going to the OEM battery then from the OEM battery 0 gauge to the deka. My problem is when i want to run more power runs i won't be able to add any more ring terminals to the stock battery ( If you haven't seen the 07-10 tahoe OEM battery terminals/connectors then its not your typical just replace the terminals kind of deal. My main question is to whether or not i can run a second run of 0 gauge off the alternator to the deka Intimidator instead of the stock battery like i've done already. Will that cause issues at all?

no issues at all. go for it!

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Archived