Purchased from Mechman in April of 2009 and has been sitting in my closet collecting dust. This plus other things will need to go. I just cannot afford to get everything I need to build what I wanted. In the pics you will see that it is new and there are some scratches to the front sticker and a scuff on the bottom corner. The UPS guy was not happy about the weight I guess but it was barely in its box when It got to me. I am asking $275 LOCAL PICKUP PREFERRED OR I WILL DELIVER WITHIN 100 miles from 95020. I can go up to the Sacramento area as well. I will ship if buyer pays shipping! Will ship within a week.

MY KINETIK 1400 NEEDS REPLACING AND THIS MONSTR DONT FIT IN MY HONDA. $275

2_1.jpg

3_1.jpg

1_1.jpg

0_1.jpg

Edited by lazeris

Does anyone have any clue what the cheapest way to ship this would be?

I may be interested but the thing weighs 77lbs and UPS quote for UPS ground is like 80 bucks, and USPS doesn't even ship anything over 70lbs...

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

My buddy texted you and we may come check it out today if you have time.

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad