layed out 99 hoe build. HOLY UPDATES BATMAN, 2-8

Any new pics man :drinks::popcorn:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

those doors are fucking sick ass fuck. :drinks::drinks::drinks:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Thanks bro, workin on the other doors now, it took us around 15 hours of sanding and shit to get them to this point, lol so........Gotta get to work.

Damn right you better get back to work. :good: I didnt want to hear that it took so long sanding with two people. Its getting warmer out here so my build will start back up :woot::woot:

Damn right you better get back to work. :good: I didnt want to hear that it took so long sanding with two people. Its getting warmer out here so my build will start back up :woot::woot:

LOL not an excuse, I was just sayin lol. You get to work and so will I . :drinks:

Archived