Jump to content

layed out 99 hoe build. HOLY UPDATES BATMAN, 2-8


Recommended Posts

Posted

Here is a little more, the box is right at 21.5 cubes with the planned bracing and the port, (that was alot of packing peanuts lol) It is tuned to around 32 hz. Anyways on with the pics.

100_1563.jpg

100_1564.jpg

100_1565.jpg

100_1566.jpg

100_1567.jpg

100_1568.jpg

we are still looking for another matching sub lol.

Posted

looking good man..that thing is gonna knock

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Posted

looking good man..that thing is gonna knock

thanks alot bro, hopefully get it boomin soon.

Posted

You don't like Kicker do you?

lol Man I live in Oklahoma, Kicker is everywhere and cheap too. But to answer the question, nope lol.

Posted

Thanks alot, I did want to let everyone on SMD know that this build wouldn't be possible without the knowledge shared on this forum, lol. we are just tattoo artists tryin to act like we know what we are doing so thanks for all of the help.

Posted

thats whats up you got grills for them squares? :drinks:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Posted

I'm really gonna have to get a demo of this when it's all up and running.

I think you're about 30-45 minutes away, so it's gotta happen,lol.

1992 Honda Accord

Alpine CDA 9856

Alpine Type R 12

Infinity Kappa's in front

Cadence in back

VVV*soon to come*VVV

Another Alpine Type R 12

AQ2200D

Small build log to come.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 562 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...