To a job like that, I would wear slacks and at least a nice polo. Good luck man!

2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER

AKA The Batmobile

Pioneer 6000UB

Sundown SAZ-3000D

2 Audio Q HDC3's

40' of 1/0 Gauge

2 Big Rear Batteries

A 38 HZ Box

KICK ASS!

I see your point of view. I found that if I did enough during the interview to warrant that discussion the salary expectations are more often than not brought up. I work in a different field as well and no one really ever gets hired on a one and done interview. usually two.

Agreed. I had to have 3 interviews for my current position, and they were always the one to bring up salary/vacation/benefits packages. It is usually wise to let them be the ones to bring it up. Or if it is not brought up during the interview when they ask "Do you have any more questions?" That would be a good time to bring it up.

In this scenario when you most likely will only have one interview it would be wise to ask. Although if given the opportunity to ask questions I wouldn't start with it!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1