Moore941 Posted April 8, 2010 Author Report Posted April 8, 2010 hows that 500.2 working for you? happy with it? Haha yea man I haven't had the first issue with it since I picked up from you. Quote 2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat. 1 Dc lvl5 18 4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2 Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire shootin for 145+
Moore941 Posted April 8, 2010 Author Report Posted April 8, 2010 When I had the atomics I got a bit stinky once in awhile. With the Stetsom I've never smelt my coils lol yea I mean there's a chance the song was a little clipped but clipping was a minimal factor with it. But I'm tuned at 35hz and was playing 25hz and lower for 10 minutes and finally got a little stinky. But I'm waiting for my next paycheck and am planning on ordering a second lvl5 then gonna work on my electrical and then amps Quote 2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat. 1 Dc lvl5 18 4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2 Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire shootin for 145+
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.