DC Sound Lab

i just installed a second audiopipe 3000.1d each one is runing one level 5 18" at 1ohm which should give me about 5500 to 5800 wrms @14.4 for each sub.i have two ho alts but only two batteries i can only hold 14.4 for about 3 seconds LOL i guess i need more batteries huh?

mobile chornobyl

The AP 3000 is 1500 x 2 @ 1 ohm and 3000 x 1 @ 2 ohms. There's no way you're getting 5500w per sub..pretty sure you completely made up that number.

i was going by what termpros site says tell can do at 14.4 1ohm which they are not made for but can do for a thirty second db drag without going into protect my numbers are not figuring in imp rise but my tune is fair so i should be close on the numbers if the termpro test were good and they usualy are

mobile chornobyl

what kind of batteries?

just the two biggest amperage amphour that sears has i would have to be looking at them to say for sure what they are

mobile chornobyl

XS Power 3100's and impossible for those amps doing that power unless @ 16v

i went looking for those test numbers to link to but i could not find them but i did see one for 4900 @16volt so i dont know 5500 sounds kinda out there dont it anyways i know they are needing more batteries

mobile chornobyl