2 12" in CADDY!! ***iphone vid!!!!! pg4.

So I went to best buy and picked up some rf rca's and wow is all I can say. I can turn it up louder with out the clipping right of the mids and high crossover comming on at all. I was really surprised it made that BIG of a difference.

Good clean signal does wonders. What brand rca's are they?

So I went to best buy and picked up some rf (Rockford Fosgate) rca's and wow is all I can say. I can turn it up louder with out the clipping right of the mids and high crossover comming on at all. I was really surprised it made that BIG of a difference.

Read one post up mane.

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Good clean signal does wonders. What brand rca's are they?

Yeah man I know. I mean I knew that it would sound better, but they made it sound lyke I had idk ha it's ear pain now I was lyke shyt!! Did I buy two more sets of comps.

Read one post up mane.

My bad, must have skipped over the rf in it.

Yeah man I know. I mean I knew that it would sound better, but they made it sound lyke I had idk ha it's ear pain now I was lyke shyt!! Did I buy two more sets of comps.

Yeah, when I went from my stinger hpm rca's to the rockford set that I have now I noticed a difference. The subs response is just a little smoother and I got a little bit of a gain to the ear with them.

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

Archived