Mach 5 SPL-12 Motors

I have two Mach 5 SPL-12s. I will sell them as is but the only thing really useable is the motors on each. One has a broken, but repaired basket (which should be replaced) and the other would need a recone. The tinsel leads are burned on both.

Open to offers. I'm not sure what they are worth like they are. Maybe $100 each?

DSC09056.jpg

I dont have any pictures of them out of the box yet. I will get some pictures with my name tomorrow. We just got over a foot of snow.

Heres an older pic from where I was trying to sell them before I had used them. I will get an up to date pic as soon as I can.

DSC01448.jpg

Edited by Gearstix

you need current date, and MUCH better pictures of the drivers your selling. You say 1 has a broken basket, well lets see it..... We need details, so there will be NO SURPRIZES on buyer's end. You have 1/2 a day to comply or this thread is getting cleared, and closed

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

you need current date, and MUCH better pictures of the drivers your selling. You say 1 has a broken basket, well lets see it..... We need details, so there will be NO SURPRIZES on buyer's end. You have 1/2 a day to comply or this thread is getting cleared, and closed

Well I won't be able to get the pictures that fast. I will just start a new thread when I have all the proper information. You can delete it if you like.

We just got a snow storn and its still snowing, I don't even know if I can get my truck out of my driveway let alone get the subs out.

Sorry about this.

Edited by Gearstix

Well I won't be able to get the pictures that fast. I will just start a new thread when I have all the proper information. You can delete it if you like.

We just got a snow storn and its still snowing, I don't even know if I can get my truck out of my driveway let alone get the subs out.

Sorry about this.

so what were you going to do if someone came along now and bought them from you...... explain to them, "hey thanks for your money" but I forgot to tell ya that my ttruck is lost under a mountain of snow." I hate to be a dick here, but you need to be more prepared when it comes to selling items.....

Thread CLOSED

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny