Vids!!!!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Holy shit I didn't realize this thread was still going lol. I haven't really been on too much.

Any updates bro? :peepwall: :peepwall:

Updates are actually in the making as we speak.

Holy shit, 27 pages and still no real vids, and yes I just read 27 freaking pages, awesome build bro, and of course im going to say, VIDS PLEASE

Many vids will come when it's playing again.

YA!!!

do u want me to mail u a camera??? :lol:

I'll take a free camera. :)

mail me one matt :)

No its mine. :peepwall:

damnnn.... took me an hour and a half but im caught up on this beast build! this builds fuckin insane. cant wait for some vids :drinks: :drinks:

I've done that on a couple of the builds on here lol, thanks...Vids will be up soon when I get something in the mail.

i think he was murdered by his own deebeez?! :o

Those IAs made him pay the death penatly?

Haha

Maybe he's out on an Expedition?

This one made me lmao for some reason lol.

Updates will be coming as soon as i get something in the mail. Which is supposed to be soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright I'm back lol. Haven't been to active lately.

I did get a lil more done on the wall. I was gonna redo the baffles, but I figured that I'd leave them be for a while and see how they do on the new amp.

Did get me some terminals.

kalb15.jpg

My helper.

2yo78zl.jpg

2mqrip3.jpg

23j3d3b.jpg

2rm3vht.jpg

2rdhths.jpg

14vp7d0.jpg

Now, I did all of this maybe 3 weeks ago. Since then I've decided to go a different route amp wise, so only one of the sides will be used...O well, at least I have symmetry lol.

Gonna get to work wrapping the wall and trim pieces, painting the port and back wall of the inside of the box, and sealing it off here pretty soon. I've been too pre-occupied with other things to worry much about my car. Hopefully I can get back to it a little better.

Looking good, so how much power will you be pushing with the new amp?

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Archived