and how were the results?

Good, loud and low with a ton of air movement.

Dude is slack.

Vids or ban!

There's one of the subs on about 2k doing a haitrick somewhere in the thread. Maybe I'll get one when I'm out if I play it and someone will let me do a hairtrick with them or something.

what ever happened with this???????

Never got around to finishing it. Everything is up for sale now, including the car. Either selling the car all together as is, or parting it out.

Well that's a disappointing ending

Haha ya, it's amazing how quickly interests change. I'm not done with audio, just will pick it up again in the future in an Astro or something. May actually hang onto the amp for a future build unless I get a good offer for it haha.

what did your interests change to?

Doing more work on my bike and getting a new car.

Can you make a new vid with this amp?:)) :))

We'll see if I have an opportunity to do a hairtrick or something and I have my camera handy.

• 1 month later...

That made me sad. All that reading and not even a vid with the kicker amp. It was a great build though. :good:

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

dam. sucks about yougoing through months of work and you decided to switch hobbies. well if ur bike is anything like this system. that will be one baddass bike

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

Fucking NASTY build!!

Thanks

That made me sad. All that reading and not even a vid with the kicker amp. It was a great build though. :good:

Lol ya, I do regret not getting vids with the Warhorse.

dam. sucks about yougoing through months of work and you decided to switch hobbies. well if ur bike is anything like this system. that will be one baddass bike

Haha ya...And its gonna be a bad ass looking 6, I'm doing HID's as we speak lol.

• 6 months later...

too bad he sold everything. So I guess there will nothing to see in action

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Archived