443323282_9017012faf.jpg

2006Sierra.jpg

Hi everyone, I have a 2006 GMC sierra short bed regular cab. I have a project that isn't as crazy as the rest but going to be a bit of work and frustration but thats why we love this shit. What i am trying to attempt here is to have this truck lay as close as possible to frame on 24's. as well, I have a 454 block I'm going to stroke out to a 502 and keep it all naturally aspirated so now blower kit or anything like that.

But does any one know of a forum that sheds light onto the fabrications that are going on the air ride. I do know how to weld as well, I design and fabricate custom upholstery and mobile electronics by trade so I am not new to this industry. This is a hobby to me, I do it out of passion so I refuse to pay to have it done. Regardless if i have to tear it down 10 times before i get it right, its a learning process. So I am going to fabricate the motor mounts in and slap the block in so i know exactly how much room i will have to work with, I have the 4.3 v6 in it now so it looks ridiculously small ( tons of room).

Any light shed it greatly appreciated !!! :good:

there is a guy on tbssowners.com his name is tony, his forum name is NORCAL SS. He is the suspension god on that forum, although you do not have a trailblazer, he could possibly suggest something for your application. Just a suggestion

Edited by Symmetry9898

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png