nicklbmx Posted April 12, 2010 Report Posted April 12, 2010 Pm or post If you have one you want to get rid of because they are out of stock on Audio Que's website. Thanks Quote
micahmye Posted April 12, 2010 Report Posted April 12, 2010 http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=36357 Quote "The Pimp Van" Build "The Pimp Van" Rebuild Youtube Photobucket Feedback For Sale
nicklbmx Posted April 12, 2010 Author Report Posted April 12, 2010 Idk if I wanna pay that much if its been broken before...even if its been repaired but thanks for finding that Quote
k3n12ock Posted April 12, 2010 Report Posted April 12, 2010 I have one that's pretty damn nice I might part with. Quote 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.