I've doodled with PS on and off now for a while now. Mostly doing small "sig." type stuff. I've lost a lot of my work but I've managed to find a couple. I also go by "hmong" on some sites so yeh. Also, check out some of the LULZ PS stuff I made in homeboi's "Can Anyone Photo-Shop A Girl Into A Photo For ME?" thread that is pinned.

*Note: I am not good at Photoshop. Thanks.

8wliqq.png

2d6sfpz.png

jfc3km.png

308br6x.png

sotw3copyit9.png

leehyorivp9.png

kodakumixk5.png

i've done some cool ps stuff. when i managed the local signshop we did a couple badass wraps on the owner's trucks. i'd throw the art files up, but i don't have that kind of time on my hands! huuuugggeee files!

2ndwrapprofile.jpg

DSC02281.jpg

DSC02287.jpg

DSC02285.jpg

DSC02027.jpg

DSC02029.jpg

DSC02028.jpg

when it was being installed

DSC02082.jpg

DSC02083.jpg

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

• 2 weeks later...

^ That's some REAL graphic design right there. I couldn't imagine the file sizes of those, lol. Also, here's one I just made for TeamHt.

teamht2.png

• 3 weeks later...

^ That's some REAL graphic design right there. I couldn't imagine the file sizes of those, lol. Also, here's one I just made for TeamHt.

teamht2.png

each side of the dually was 3gb! files have to scaled to the physical size of the vehicle.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!