Dell Inspiron 8000 Laptop ** Gone**

For Sale is a Dell Inspiron 8000 with working version of windows xp. It is a pIII 700 mhz w/ 256 mb ram. It is in great shape. It is fast enough to put a version term lab or some other program to test sound systems.

It has built in cat 5 network port, built in modem. it has 2 PS2 ports for external mouse or keyboard, also monitor out port, to hook up another monitor to the laptop. This laptop has printer port and serial ports. all new computers do not have these.

this laptop is in GREAT shape, no major scratches, or damage to the laptop.

Askin $300.00..

Picture068.jpg

Picture069.jpg

Picture070.jpg

Picture071.jpg

Picture072.jpg

Picture073.jpg

Edited by XtremeSPL

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

also comes with power supply and has brand new battery.. will hold a charge for 1 hr 30 minutes off the charger.

Great for a student or someone that needs to have it with a road map to find directions..

I am on a Gov. Computer and cannot view the pics posted from this thread. I am seriously interested. Could you email the photos and every little bit of info to [email protected]. I might buy it A.S.A.P. Thanks.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

cpl dozier: i sent you pics.. it is 300.00 + shipping... i checked on the shipping and 5 day ground is around 30.00 through UPS

shipping from 95948 to 35068 aprox. 15 lbs 5 day ups ground ......

Edited by XtremeSPL

Pm received.. here is more info for ya..

Dell Inspiron 8000 laptop

256 mb ram

built in network ( cat 5 )

built in 56k v90 modem

2 ps2 ( keyboard ports )

2 usb ports

video out port ( for dual monitors )

serial port

printer port ( LTP1 )

15" screen

built in mouse pad

I think it has a 8 gig hard drive.

I am not sure on the price you offered, it is my dads laptop.. but my dad likes cash :) the only thing is how are you going to send payment?? I dont think that price you offered would be a problem.. I need to check with him though and make sure..

Pay pal only mang. I like money too. Considering your dad probably has a job and I get out of the Marine Corps in three months and was not supposed to be buying anything else and saving my money..I think my money issue is a little more than your dads. :)

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

Pay pal only mang. I like money too. Considering your dad probably has a job and I get out of the Marine Corps in three months and was not supposed to be buying anything else and saving my money..I think my money issue is a little more than your dads. :)

i will have an answer for you tomorrow... and if everything works out, i will give you my paypal address...

315.00 shipped..

my dad bought it last month, when he bought a new hard drive for his dell laptop.. he would like to get as much as he paid for it.. The laptop is good to go.. as soon as i have confimation from you, we can start the process...