DC Sound Lab

we did a 155.9 in grady's car with his 6. so, until heath beats that we win! heath don't deserve the 6 mike, go repo that bitch!

on a side note...you really think a 154.5@33hz aint loud?

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

Yeah maybe a 155@at 33hz will get some respect!! I bet 10k and 60hz will!! If Heath had you and him tapping, my car would have you shitting your pants!!

Edited by BASSEGG777

TEAM SUNDOWN

GROUNDPOUNDERS INC (SPL TEAM)

156.7 DB CLUB USACI LEGAL!

2009 AMA 0-500 CHAMPION (TEXAS BASS PRODUCTIONS) 151.9@48hz

154.5 at 33hz

TEAM CHANNEL CHECK

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

sa.jpg

Ok the level 5 at 1.4 did a 147.3 at 52 hertz and the level 6 at 1.6 did a 148.1 so a .8 gain at a slightly higher impedence and at .4 he did a 152.5 at 52 hertz I don't know why but no matter the tuning or power his trunk car likes 52 hertz

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

score done on a termlab mic in the kick

on the dash sealed was 154

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

Yeah maybe a 155@at 33hz will get some respect!! I bet 10k and 60hz will!! If Heath had you and him tapping, my car would have you shitting your pants!!

You know me I like 2 hear the angels sing lol.

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

score done on a termlab mic in the kick

on the dash sealed was 154

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

You know me I like 2 hear the angels sing lol.

i actually tend to enjoy the sound of bass...

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

Maybe this year you can back up your 150 more than once!!! Not to hard to get loud with 6k and a 18!!lol

TEAM SUNDOWN

GROUNDPOUNDERS INC (SPL TEAM)

156.7 DB CLUB USACI LEGAL!

2009 AMA 0-500 CHAMPION (TEXAS BASS PRODUCTIONS) 151.9@48hz

154.5 at 33hz

TEAM CHANNEL CHECK

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

sa.jpg

U didnt build the box, a pro did.... urs was tuned higher than mine, way more power, smaller hatch compared to a trunk, and a bigger. port, i would HOPE u would beat my score. now get a trunk car straight up and lets do some shit! lol

i did design and build the box that did a 154.5 @ 33hz. when you can burp that low OR that loud come fuck with me. till then stfu noob. not only did the box i built do the number that low, but it stays above 152 past your burp frequency.