Sonic Electronix

hey everyone i ended up selling the protege and keeping ym volvo so th ebox is going to be for tht car now. i tooka picture of a the trunk and put what thedimensions are in the pic since explaining how the trunk is is kinda hard. there are two pockets on the side and thts what the lines in the pic are refering to. any help would be the shit. i have the cadence ZRS 12 and the 18 id like to put the 18 in but if somone can help me plan a loud ass box for the cadence i will take that as well thank u

23ws4n9.jpg

Edited by Indianabobo

1998 VW Jetta- SLOW N LOW

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

Kinetik HC800-works for 2ohm loads:D

My youtube Video's CHECK THEM OUT!

how deep is the spare tire well? I would do a raised false floor. I currently have two of these subs in my caliber and love them.

i really dont know ill measure it though and, two ED19av2 or the cadence? ha. if so on the ED have u had them reconed? if not whats kinda power r u throwing to them, ohm wired at, rms ur giving them? box cf tune? if u ahd it reconed who did u go to what did they charge did u have them upgraded?

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

What year is your protege? I have a 99 that I'm going to try to do a level 4xl in, let me know how you decide to do it, I'm building inside of my trunk I just can't decide if I should try port in back firing up or angling the baffle and trying to fit it in.

Edit: nevermin just read it's not going in the protege, you had me excited for a minute =[, anyways I'm still tuned in, I'm interested to see how it works out for you.

Edited by vengfuldev

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

whats the specs on that beast?

the ed is 650-1100rms so the site says, and the cadence is 1000rms but i had 1800 to it for a good week before my buddy wanted his amp back and it took ti got a weebit warm here and there but is perfect now

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

Indianabobo - are you a member over on clubprotege by chance?

anyways nice sub. i don't see 3.5 being an issue. its the port displacement that comes with it that will be the problem. lol seriously it will be a feet for sure. best of luck.

NEUMAN

yess i am ha well was for a little bit i have converted back to my volvo forums ha i am more than likely going to flip my protege and sell it i got an off for 1000 more than i payed so why not? ha. unless i just put the o2 sensor in it tht it needs and tint it the fuck out ha, but im not sure i love my volvo i dont know if i can part with it. i have a buddy form youtube helping me plan a box for the volvo so if it can be a universal than i will more than likely also try puttin it in the protege as well but the protege needs new door speakers the stocks are horriable ha, i saw the template thread on there for the 5.25" tht was pretty nice

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

What year is your protege? I have a 99 that I'm going to try to do a level 4xl in, let me know how you decide to do it, I'm building inside of my trunk I just can't decide if I should try port in back firing up or angling the baffle and trying to fit it in.

Edit: nevermin just read it's not going in the protege, you had me excited for a minute =[, anyways I'm still tuned in, I'm interested to see how it works out for you.

its a 99 as well ha, idk the more and more i look at it and study other peoples builds i think port in back firing up would be the best unless you can find someone else who has done a single 18 in the trunk of a protege ha

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

bump for help

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU