Sonic Electronix

Are you talking about connecting the front battery to the back battery? If so yes, do it like so

"Front Battery ------ Fuse ------------------------------------- Fuse ------- Rear Battery"

With 1/0 cable, I would just go ahead and use a 300A fuse, but a 250A fuse will work perfectly fine. And yes that wire will work fine.

oh and to wire up the amp to the battery do i use another fuse holder and amp fuse the same size?

oh and to wire up the amp to the battery do i use another fuse holder and amp fuse the same size?

What size wire will you be running from the second battery to the amp? The fuse size depends on how big the wire is, if you are using more 1/0 just go ahead and put a 300/250A fuse in and call it a day.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

What size wire will you be running from the second battery to the amp? The fuse size depends on how big the wire is, if you are using more 1/0 just go ahead and put a 300/250A fuse in and call it a day.

yup 1/0 gauge. thanx a lot bro i appreciate your help.

Why should there have two fuses installed on the same cabling run from the POS of the main battery and the POS of the aux. battery? Aren't the fuses to protect the wiring? Please explain....later

this might help. check it out.