Anybody Heard Gucci's Burrprint 2 HD?

the coca coca is like 8 mins long though i think u have a shorter version and ill have to look for those i guess i missed them because ive dl'd every single one of your zips lol

edit: wow i had them on my playlist that i listen to daily and i havent played them yet...

do u care if i put them on youtube and in my thread though? because they are different speeds and diff bass boosts..

the song is called mi casa su casa... i took out the other verses because they were mixed louder than guccis verse, and the rest sucked... alot... no song should be 8mins... 3-4mins max

i dont even listen to my songs more than 1-2 minutes, demos are 30 seconds... lol

do whatever u want bro... u gotta understand im cool with people screwing my music... i dont care... all i do is share the music i play in my car, im laid back and i keep the drama to a minimum...

play on playa

no he cut the parts out that he dident like...i think its better

this

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

the song is called mi casa su casa... i took out the other verses because they were mixed louder than guccis verse, and the rest sucked... alot... no song should be 8mins... 3-4mins max

i dont even listen to my songs more than 1-2 minutes, demos are 30 seconds... lol

do whatever u want bro... u gotta understand im cool with people screwing my music... i dont care... all i do is share the music i play in my car, im laid back and i keep the drama to a minimum...

play on playa

this

ok thanks

but idk if u thought i was just using your songs and screwing them more or something, but im not doin that i was just making sure u wouldnt care if i put my own version of it up since u already did those songs put them up

anyways im gonna play some songs off this album tonight in my car and see which is loudest

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

ok thanks

but idk if u thought i was just using your songs and screwing them more or something, but im not doin that i was just making sure u wouldnt care if i put my own version of it up since u already did those songs put them up

anyways im gonna play some songs off this album tonight in my car and see which is loudest

bro is 2010, do what u want... i aint mad at-cha

keep it clean and sounding good and no one complains, ya know... glad to see someone else interested

TeamSundown-sig.jpg