Second Skin Audio

30 hertz port

lol 15 cubes and your using 1/2 inch wood??? :trippy: seems alittle thin too me...

X2 ide go with 1 inch. no less

BUILD LINK: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112034-2-sundown-18s-98-f-150/page__p__1565972__fromsearch__1#entry1565972

98 Ford F-150
Truck:
37" superswamper tsl radials
16" ion alloy wheels
3" body lift
2" suspension lift
Offbrand brushguard
PIAA driving lights
6000K HID's
System:
2 18" Sundown Nightshaed
Aq3500
Custom Fiberglass box
fosgate T1 6x8 Coxials
bass inferno 2000 watt 4 channel
2 XS power d3100's
0 Gauge

wrap the outside in carbon fiber :trippy: . It's a waste to have carbon fiber and not show it.

It's still not going to be a good as if it was made out of 1" with all that stuff, look at all the 15 cube boxes on here, 3" thick with fiberglass etc. too. Your box will be flexing like a (someone help me out here?).

Also we don't k now how long those ports you have are. Info, info, info.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Well you will see inside my box on the ports and its internal bracing total three studs so that's what I'm trying to figure out how long the ports need to be

unless there are LEDs inside you wont see much. It's still too thin!

So those ports you have are extendable? I think someone said how long you need up there ^ somewhere.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

Do 1 port, two at the most, same size same legnth and use at least 3/4 of an inch MDF and double the face or youll be sorry no matter how much resin you use.

24 inches lol I havnt built the box yet and yeah three one watt led. Ok besides wood how can I make it really strong without goin so thick on wood?

Yeah but to have it 24, you have to divide the port area between your ports to work out how many you need, then they all have to be 24".

Um, you could use granite, I hear that makes amazing boxes. Or if you can't find granite, lead might work, or steel. Honestly, why don't you want to go thick on wood?