Second Skin Audio

RE vs AQ

Andrew

Guest 90accordman

I would do the 9500's.... but the AQ's are the same thing for half the price lol. And F*** the RE MX, I could only afford one lol. The amp changed to the RF T40001BD, getting a better deal  :D

Why bash something just because your broke?

oh, i guess i missed where i bashed the mx... Maybe you can point that out to me. I think I said I could only afford one, never said nething bad about it... but accordman, you sound like you got your sh*t straight.  http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=4917 -- if you can find one for $450, thats great... Thats the online price i know but even at my local shop they still go for $700.

Thanks,

Drew

New project in the works ;)

Guest 90accordman

talk to shonon realm of excursion he sells them for 495 each for the 12s.  woofers etc are idiots.  Shon also sells the XXX 12 for 630.  Prices are before shipping but still better then all these shops that are overcharging and online places charging retail.

i got mine locally and was the first Consumer (non RE employee) with one for 500.  later i traded a 13w7 and 100 for a 06 XXX.  so now i own both the MX and XXX

Archived