Lownoma,Full Fiberglass dash Build

no ac = onboard belt drivin air compressor?

dash is just umm wow man.

Nope..........there is a second alternator.....going where the AC pump was...

:)

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

wow, this is so incredible i cant hardly describe what i think about it. Bro you do some of the best work ive ever seen...

Its an honor to give you your own section and have you affiliated with my site...thanks for taking the time to not only take pics but to circle stuff and point it out because i know what a pain in the ass it is to do after working all day. Just uploading and posting pics (that many of them) and keeping it updated alone is time consuming but you take the extra steps on your descriptions. I too, like the other builds, am learning from each post you make.....

someday you will come to cali and i will quit my job....me and you can open our own shop and make lots of money :D Its not just your skills, its your hard ass work ethic, and that is hard to find in people these days. I wouldnt even think of opening a shop without someone who had your talent.

anyway im glued to this thread bro......

wow,,,,,,thank you so much Steve....That made my whole day.......... :):):) You tha man. and that means alot coming from you..Its an honer for me...to HAVE my own section....

:):) to show off my work...and do what I love to do... :):)

so again...thank you bro...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

agreed man your fucking sick.. i wish i could glass 1/10 as good as you

Thank you....lotts of projects......and lotts of practice... :)

Man, I just sat here and read this post from start to finish, couldn't even look away. I'm blown away, and speechless. That's just incredible Tim.

thank you Patrick............

a nice little shot.....of the little shack where all the madness happens..

Posted Image

well when I got home from work yesturday,I started out by making up some rings for the Diamond Audio Components..

Posted Image

I didnt get very far before I FINALLY took my Jasper off of the shitty...little old black&Decker and put it on the Porter Cable..

Posted Image

wow............talk about a night and day difference...

Archived