Sundown Audio

ap 30001d

Reaper

its 2 ohm stable bridged.. for 3k rms the AP30001ds are not strappable but you did post in the wrong section OP you are prob looking to put it in the want to buy section.

http://www.caraudiodeals.com/audiopipe-ap30001d-p-1453.html

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

why do you want souch a random amp? its not that great . Its 2 ohm stable strapped why not get an amp thats 1 ohm stable ?lol just me

Its actually an amazing amp. $300 for 3000wrms is an insane deal. And the fact that its 2 ohm stable isn't a big deal, just make sure you buy subs that will wire down to 2 ohms.

84 K5 Blazer

3" body, 2" Suspension

35" Maxxis Bighorn

100amp Alt

Marine deep cycle for the amps (freebie)

KnuKonceptz 1/0

8 Hifonics HFi 12D4's in ~19cubes tuned to 35hz

Audiopipe AP-18001D

RF 5x8's in the kicks

Almani 5.25 comp. in back

Kenwood KAC-645

--IN THE FUTURE--

None.

<!--quoteo(post=0:date=Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM:name=Decaf)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Decaf @ Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->we seriously need some butt plugs so you guys stop spewing chit talk<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

its 2 ohm stable bridged.. for 3k rms the AP30001ds are not strappable but you did post in the wrong section OP you are prob looking to put it in the want to buy section.

http://www.caraudiodeals.com/audiopipe-ap30001d-p-1453.html

tryed calling them and i cant from canada. says the wont accept a call from my area.... and i need a 3k at 2 ohm that's why im looking for this amp.

how do i move it to another section?

Edited by Reaper
reaper.png

did you try putting a 1 in front of the 866 #? so its 1 866-800-9722 ? or have you tried emailing them? i dont see why they cant ship to canada

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

did you try putting a 1 in front of the 866 #? so its 1 866-800-9722 ? or have you tried emailing them? i dont see why they cant ship to canada

ya i put a 1 in front i'll try e-mailing them. thanks again for the help. if anyone hears of one f/s send them here thanks again.

edit: cant even create an account with them because there is no canada select. can only select a state.

Edited by Reaper
reaper.png

Team DC Audio