6 15" MT EXPEDITION WALLED ROCKFORD AMPS 18,000 WATTS

I know i've been gone for a while just gonna give you an update on the build. Well I did get it together not finished but together and playing. No the box didnt break and speakers didnt fall out. I had an issue with an amp and one of the subs the spider came unglued from the voice coil. My ideas for the port didnt work as planned. I had made a fiberglass port that slid in but as the resin was drying the weight of it made it sag and didnt fit the box anymore. So I cut 1x2 furring strips and laid them along the curves for the port, so the port is 18" deep. I havent fully glassed in the port into the box yet until I think it is the right length. It did a 155.8 at 42 - 44Hz first time out, not as much as I wanted but now I have an even worse voltage drop since I added the fourth t3000. On just a burp it drops to high 11s. Those 5 deka batts just arent doing it. I have some more batts but i have to find out where to put em. This week I am gonna seal the box completely off on the sides and reinforce the port and make it a little smaller to tune the box a bit lower. Ill try to get some vids and pics up this week. Oh yeah it did a 156.0 the next time out

2001 EXPEDITION

6 RE MT 15" WITH TEAM PSI PARTS

4 ROCKFORD T30001BD

3 ROCKFORD T5002

6 DEKA GROUP 31 INTIMIDATOR BATTS

156 AT 42Hz at 12 volts (need more alternator)

usac outlaw in the kick door open

Archived