Second Skin Audio

Need AQ Box

AQ recommends 4 cubes to 38HZ. Personally, I love my lows so I'd say 3.5 tuned bewtween 32-35 but that's just me :D

hey i was lookin at ur box and it looked nice lol, do u think it would fit in my trunk? and do u still have the blueprints for it?

To buy list: 1x AQ HDC315 Copper Coil sub, 1x AQ1200D amp, Wood for sub box, Wiring, Car Alarm, Time and MONEY!

Yeah it'd fit in your trunk. I used RE's calculator even though people say it's off and all but damn, sure sounded nice. Did a 142 with a 15" HD3 and a Sundown sae1200. Box is 35L x 17H x 17D tuned to 32hz, currently tuned closer to 35 now that I broke off the L port bend. Also, your seats don't fold down huh? Just the middle part? Best bet would be sub and port back. Some people would also build a box and port through that center or cut the rear deck and port through there. Too much work IMHO so sub and port back would be best bet.

Could run an AQ2200 to that thing all day and it's a great amp for the price. I did a build for two of the hd3 15's on 4 AQ2200's and let's just they seem to like it lol. 2 AQ2200's per sub might be much for daily at full tilt but have been very impressed with the reliability at that power per sub. One AQ2200 would treat you good :)

cc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpg

Could run an AQ2200 to that thing all day and it's a great amp for the price. I did a build for two of the hd3 15's on 4 AQ2200's and let's just they seem to like it lol. 2 AQ2200's per sub might be much for daily at full tilt but have been very impressed with the reliability at that power per sub. One AQ2200 would treat you good :)

the only thing is, im on an extremely tight budget and can not afford an AQ2200 :( the AQ1200 is about as much as i will be able to afford, but do u think it will sound good? even if i wont be able to get max power

To buy list: 1x AQ HDC315 Copper Coil sub, 1x AQ1200D amp, Wood for sub box, Wiring, Car Alarm, Time and MONEY!

Dude, it'll get loud with a AQ1200. I currently have my AQ sub on a AQ2200. My gain is at about half way. Any more and I'm afraid my sub will smoke, lol. I don't know how people can put 2k on it though lol. Then again, I'm still a noob.