I like the dtr amp. The Frontier is looking good.

To bad there were no mounting feet included for some reason...Gotta make some before he comes back to get the box and amp mounted.

Just picked up another quart of resin, going to finish laying all the matt. Pics up in about an hour, along with pics from work today, all original 1977 Chevrolet Corvette.

Pics.

Ground down the fleece layer some.

IMAG0021.jpg

2 layeres, need to grind this and add one more in that large section to the left of the sub, didn't get it stretched quite tight enough. Also, I know that area looks shitty, the lay didn't go to well...didn't make it to the paint store in time so bondo resin it was. I also need to invest in a fiberglass roller.

IMAG0022.jpg

Heres what we did at work today. 1977 vette, 2 sets of kenwood 4x6's...one in the dash and one in the kicks. JVC headunit, and powerbass 10's with a powerbass 200.2

Interior is all original, paint was re-done recently.

IMAG0018.jpg

IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0020.jpg

me love a clean lookin vet

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

me love a clean lookin vet

Me too, but they are a bitch to work on. I hate small cars being 6'1...reason why I have an 87 station wagon and an 82 cutlass 4 door B)

Pics, box covered. Going in tomorrow because the girlfriends senor prom is tonight <_< damn highschool dances interfering with the dbzzzzz..

IMAG0023.jpg

IMAG0024.jpg

IMAG0025.jpg

• 4 months later...