Sonic Electronix

DJ owns AQ btw lol

Tell me about, I just looked back at my last three emails I sent him, each time I called him "AJ". Two letter name and I screwed it up! Good looking out...(mental note)

HU: Kenwood KDC-MP745U.

Sub: AQ HDC 15

Amp: Hifonics BXi 1610D for sub, ZXi 6410 for mids highs

Speakers: 6.5 premium MB Quarts components,6.5 MB Quart premium coaxial back doors

Wiring: KLMX Kable 1/0g for Big 3.Double up 4g from battery to trunk...for now.

Big 3: YUP!

Battery: Shuriken SK-BT35 to the trunk.

Randoms: Flush mounted Stinger blue digital voltmeter. Flush mounted Memphis 7band EQ- 16-EQ50. phoenix gold 2 channel line driver.

honestly your bxi never see's rated output the 1600 puts out roughly 1200rms so upgrading to the 2200 AQ amp is going to be a big upgrade...if you only drop to 13.6 currently thats more then sufficient and you wont till a diff from 13.6 to 14 flat. but you WILL drop more with more power

So if I just take this Hifonics out and place this AQ in I should see a noticeable increase without burning this AQ sub?

Speakers: 6.5 premium MB Quarts components,6.5 MB Quart premium coaxial back doors

Randoms: Flush mounted Stinger blue digital voltmeter. Flush mounted Memphis 7band EQ- 16-EQ50. phoenix gold 2 channel line driver.

i dunno if your electrical is gonna like the double load, but sub should like the extra power

Yeah thanks James for the advise. I want to hit the Hayward Meca show this May in the same class, but score a little higher. took third with 141.2 figured if I can boost this up to 143,144 I should be able to place first this time.