Freestylin's First Go At Building A Box *subs In The Car* Good To Go !

well the gain on the amp is set to 80% so probably around 700 to each sub not quite sure but the subs are wired to 1 ohm though... i may have to get a new battery cuz when i was driving from san francisco to san jose my lights were dimming well each time they hit bad.

nice build. how do u like that clarion eq? i was thinkin about gettin one.

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

ya i guess i'm gonna have to wait for the battery cuz i got to save up for a bit. ya i love the eq its doing what its meant to do and its great so for now i'm stick with what i got now and change it later

Ya they getting louder and sounding much nicer and my trunk's latch broke my trunk wouldn't close so today me and my cousin went to a junkyard and find a replacement but damn i really need to put dynomat or watever its callled cuz my trunk shakes like crazy and i lost my toyato symbol it fell off ahhaha o well its worth it cuz i can't drive without loud bass :)

Archived