Freestylin's First Go At Building A Box *subs In The Car* Good To Go !

ya i have the template but so far i hate using the jigsaw hahhaha but o well i will have to learn to love it. I will have more updates later on tonight and i will let u guys know how far i get today. today been bad the right plate is off again but i will see if i can figure it out :)

well i was waiting for my cousin to come over and help me and didn't come so i just cut the holes on the front plate

Posted Image

here is another picture:

Posted Image

ya the left hole was my first time but the second one was where i kind of got the hang of it.

but the speakers fit

so the big problems it this right here

Posted Image

Posted Image

there is a gap now the question how do i fill in the gap so air doesn't escape ???

well i was waiting for my cousin to come over and help me and didn't come so i just cut the holes on the front plate

Posted Image

here is another picture:

Posted Image

ya the left hole was my first time but the second one was where i kind of got the hang of it.

but the speakers fit

so the big problems it this right here

Posted Image

Posted Image

there is a gap now the question how do i fill in the gap so air doesn't escape ???

i just made a box for two L5's and yes the circle jig would have made it much easier, what you do is make the circle with an 11inch diameter then just cut the corners out with a jig, saved loads of time and made perfect cuts. but thats for next time haha lookin god though

i just made a box for two L5's and yes the circle jig would have made it much easier, what you do is make the circle with an 11inch diameter then just cut the corners out with a jig, saved loads of time and made perfect cuts. but thats for next time haha

Archived