Hell no I hate small towns. I love seeing/meeting new people every day and still being able to chill with the same crew. I recently moved a little ways out into the country, not by choice, and everything shuts down at 10pm! I don't want to drive a half hour to get some hashbrowns and a waffle at 3am...

At 3am we gotta go to Dennys in Clear lake (we go every night I have cash to blow) and thats about 5 or 6 min drive

lol you think 35k is a small town? raise your hand if where you live has only 1 stop light, 1 bar & 1 gas station! lol :woot:

lol way more than 1 stop light, about 10+ gas stations, and multiple bars (wont bother counting)

I'm in torrington wyoming....7500 people, 9 or 10 stop lights, 3 gas stations, 3 bars.....oh and a new prison haha! My girlfiend, who lives in lyman nebreaska, 111 people, no stop lights, 1 gas station, 1 bar...small town girls know how to get down though :)

No prisons but we do got 3 jails

3 stoplights and a mcdonalds... yes ive partied in a barn before. :yahoo:

2 mcdonalds and multiple restaurants..never partied in a barn before lol.

The more I read bout your small towns the more I wonder how I should judge my city

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Two 12" Sony Xplode (temporary)

lol you think 35k is a small town? raise your hand if where you live has only 1 stop light, 1 bar & 1 gas station! lol :woot:

:woot: Idk why but i love this lil small town im in, its better then the city in my opinion.

0 stoplights

0 bars

2 gas stations

5-6 restaurants(Thats whats weird about this place, if your hungry, and you have no idea what to eat, just go downtown and BAM lots of places to eat)

And MILES of scenery.

Small ay? lol

EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE

Jeep electronics = Stock (for now)

Headunit = VR3 cheapo

Speakers = Pioneer and Quantum Audio

Sub Amp = Sundown SAE-1200d

Sub = Fi SSD 15''

Mid/High amp = Sold my 4ch, Lookin for a new one now....

REFS: Bought From-Twistedchild420 ,J_black10,SojiaRaggs9000,hotshot27,

REFS: Sold To- James , sanitarium , qu1cks1lver56, skittlesRgood

Offical Audiogod9000 Feedback

Audiogod9000's 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country Build

I'm like 3 hours away from Mason City near Carroll.

I used to live in Chicago, then the parents decided to move. I never thought I'd like living in a small town but I do. So much calmer and peaceful. There is an abundance of churches and bars. And one other good thing of small towns, the girls are hotter..