Lowering, Wheels and Tires for a '04 GMC Yukon

First, I am thinking about dropping my ride but I really need some advice from someone whom has a similar ride that can recommend a kit. I have around a $1K to spend and I want the best kit that I can buy for that cash. I want a kit that still presents a good ride for the highway.

Second, wheels, wheels and more wheels! In ya'lls minds who manufactures some top notch wheels...like 24's? How much should I expect to spend on some wheels that are of a very good quality?

Third, tires... You already know the question so give me some feedback.. Thanks Ya'll!

how low you want to go?????? as for wheels, whats the budget??? what kind of style?? 24's run anywhere from $2k to over a million bucks(hey if you got it...you got it) tires..pirelli,nitto, on a cheaper nankang/tireco is ok,as is nexen (they make lexani tires) the khumo's always seem to crack on the side walls, Id stay away from them

Edited by baggedon4s

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

how low you want to go?????? as for wheels, whats the budget??? what kind of style?? 24's run anywhere from $2k to over a million bucks(hey if you got it...you got it) tires..pirelli,nitto, on a cheaper nankang/tireco is ok,as is nexen (they make lexani tires) the khumo's always seem to crack on the side walls, Id stay away from them

I am thinking about a kit that will drop the ride by 2" front and 3-4" in the rear.

Wheels, around $1.5 to $2K.

Tires, around $1 to $1.5K

I figure that for around $4K is bout my limit.

I can get you tires when you are ready for cheap, I am running the ones that I get right now

as for a drop that will give you 2/3

go with a belltech

on 24's you'll probably want a 3/5 but thats me

the belltech kits make a 3/4 but everyone ends up getting an extra inch out of the springs

PM me if you want prices on kits, lowest you'll find anywhere

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple