Sonic Electronix

Okay so I have some almost brand new 4awg RF wiring in my car hooked up to a 1400W amp, only running one 12" RF P3 Punch at 4ohm (because I'm between systems >_<) and my headlights still dim like a bitch! Voltage doesn't really drop below 14V when it hits, and the money I could spend on getting a new alt could be used in getting a new sub, box, and maybe some comps. Other than doing the Big 3, which I plan to in the near future, other cost effective ideas that could maybe solve this? Anything anyone has tried that works?

1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Kenwood 5.25" Mids

Alpine SPS-500 5.25" Mids

4 awg Rockford Fosgate wiring kit

Rockford Fosgate P312D2

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 1200.1

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 600.4

Pioneer DEH-3100UB HU

Yeah I know, wish I had the funds to upgrade more electrical in the car just can't do it, got school going on and no time to work more. I'm thinking about getting a yellow top though, aren't those supposed to run around 16V or did I hear that wrong?

1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Kenwood 5.25" Mids

Rockford Fosgate P312D2

Pioneer DEH-3100UB HU

They're 12 like the rest out there unless otherwise noted on the battery. Depending on the car and how the alt wire is ran make sure you have atleast 8ga. going to the underhood fuse box for max power to the rest of the car.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

They're 12 like the rest out there unless otherwise noted on the battery. Depending on the car and how the alt wire is ran make sure you have atleast 8ga. going to the underhood fuse box for max power to the rest of the car.

underhood fuse box?....Can you explane this? I have not heard about this trick? Only big three? Explane this too me please.

pretty sure theres a wire that runs to the fuse box under your hood i thinkhes talking about that, ive never heard of it either O.o

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

if you cant afford an alt.. get a deep cycle like you said.. you can find them pretty cheap online.. i would get something other than optima though

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Yeah I said I have 4 gauge but it doesn't seem to be enough. Oh well

1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Kenwood 5.25" Mids

Rockford Fosgate P312D2

Pioneer DEH-3100UB HU