Second Skin Audio

help selecting sub

And chud im sorry if my statments are open ended but if i knew what you know i wouldnt be here asking for help would i..... so tell me what should i do...

It's cool.

If I were you, I'd spend some time here @ SMD and caraudio.com looking at build logs. There are lots of guys getting loud in regular cab trucks. Just look around and come up with a game plan. If you have the cash to drop on W7's and JL amps, you've got the cash to do a full on custom build with some lesser known equipment. And if you want to keep things confined behind the seats, I think I already gave you some good advice. Think about running 3 DD 1508's or Sundown SA-8's. They WILL surprise you.

You can't fix stupid

Multiple 8's i mean i do like tight bass... i just want more or i not double what i have now i mean it hit har as hell for what it is

I bet it didnt hit 150db hard lol The Sundown SA-8 will do that with just 1 8" sub

Edited by blackrosetiger

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Ok so im starting from scratch al i have is the t1500 what would be the loudest sub set up for me

That's still an extremely open-ended question, but let's say this; You do a blow through with three 15" DC Level 3's. That'd be pretty damn loud...

You can't fix stupid

Ok so im starting from scratch al i have is the t1500 what would be the loudest sub set up for me

2 10's 3 8's brand would be up to you and a console box (custom built) or a blow through but you lose your bed that way( i work out of my truck so that is an issue) but with a blow through the limit is the sky

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

I dont want anything behind the seat thats whats tuff

You don't want anything behind the seat at all? I know there's not much room back there, but I designed this for a guy a few months back to fit 4 8's behind the seats in his regular cab.

boxfabricsideports3.png

boxfabricsideports2.png

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt