Second Skin Audio

help selecting sub

That would awsome maxim..... a 12 will not fit the is just no room width wise between the seats ill get some pics how do i get them too u

I guarantee there's someone out there in this great land of ours with a 12" sub in the center console of a truck exactly like yours. Remember, think outside the box...

You can't fix stupid

That would awsome maxim..... a 12 will not fit the is just no room width wise between the seats ill get some pics how do i get them too u

mycurrent box is 15" wide, fits really tight but it fits. you can squeeze more in there than you think

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

I guarantee there's someone out there in this great land of ours with a 12" sub in the center console of a truck exactly like yours. Remember, ]think outside the box...

Literally. A 12" might fit if you inverted the sub. :ph34r:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Head on over to Photobucket.com and make an account. If you have a camera, you can upload your pictures to your profile on the website ant post the images on here. If you don't have a camera like me, what I do is take the pictures on my phone and text them to my email address, then upload them to Photobucket. You can just post them in this thread or PM them to me when you get them.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

you could get a dc lvl4xl 10 for probably around 350$ they will do 1500rms easily, only need 1.25- 1.5 cubes in a ported enclosure so you could most likely fit that between your seats if your interested in that i would talk to rusty here on the forum and i know that would get really loud too. good luck