Ok, so for the people who know. I posted a buildlog a LONG time ago with the old build for my friend, with the T1's in the trailblazer on the AQ2200D. Well The box for those was not optimum for the Havocs, so i designed him a new one and got it all done. Lemme know what yall think. Didnt take many pictures, but heres what i got. Il get more shots and vids sometime and post em on here.

IMAG0039.jpg

IMAG0038.jpg

IMAG0064.jpg

IMAG0058-1.jpg

IMAG0063.jpg

IMAG0062.jpg

IMAG0068.jpg

Btw what you see isnt completely finished i touched up all the edges on the sub holes and ports etc..

2 SSA Xcon 18's

Sundown 2500D

Pioneer

4 Stinger SPV35 batts

SecondSkin Audio Damp Pro

Knukonceptz Flex[/size][/b]

Lookin good dude, I just saw these up on myspace. Now you need to start working on your car =P 1500 watts aint enough for those xcons haha.

Oh and I just ordered all new emblems for the Cutlass, getting close to starting it's build :yahoo:

Thanks man! ye, i guess im going to sell the mb quart ;) it's doin damn good though!

You buy the recone for the lvl4 xl yet?

2 SSA Xcon 18's

Sundown 2500D

Pioneer

4 Stinger SPV35 batts

SecondSkin Audio Damp Pro

Knukonceptz Flex[/size][/b]

Thanks man! ye, i guess im going to sell the mb quart ;) it's doin damn good though!

You buy the recone for the lvl4 xl yet?

Nah not yet, the re-cone and the 1200D will be last. I'm probably going to end up just getting a 1500D and using the 1200D for something else or sell it.

The car is getting stripped of everything minus the dash at the end of the week or Monday. Starting with the body work and paint, then to interior and vinyle top, and then audio. Should be good though when it's done, most likely going to buy a gallon of primer, and order my Q-logic kicks Monday to start things off.

looks good but we need more pics

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.