yeah it looks like a lot has changed on it. Looks clean still. Well im mistaken there is another white one around here, its all gold thou, and it has a lot of pearl in the white it almost glows pink. I assumed it was a truestyle ride as well lol :pardon:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

I also have a 2000 Town Car I keep it plan Jane on the out side except for the show stickers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5EE5MOGwCo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drlnhSyfkhI

The car is not done just on hold for now ready to be finished this summer. Enjoy!

nice linc man, i just picked up a town car too, although its a little older, '90, it is still in pretty good condition, 90k miles

i got a question, maybe you would know cause i dont know alot of people with bags or hydraulics around here,

so like i said i just picked up this 1990 town car and im thinking about putting either bags or hydros on it, but im wondering how will the ride be compared to stock? as far as smoothness or whatever, i mean i know im working with a rear stock air suspension right now and its pretty damn smooth, but if i decide to put in a custom front and rear bags or that basic two pump four batts or whatever like you said will that shit still ride smooth and clean?

9515g

xa-3000s

nice linc man, i just picked up a town car too, although its a little older, '90, it is still in pretty good condition, 90k miles

i got a question, maybe you would know cause i dont know alot of people with bags or hydraulics around here,

so like i said i just picked up this 1990 town car and im thinking about putting either bags or hydros on it, but im wondering how will the ride be compared to stock? as far as smoothness or whatever, i mean i know im working with a rear stock air suspension right now and its pretty damn smooth, but if i decide to put in a custom front and rear bags or that basic two pump four batts or whatever like you said will that shit still ride smooth and clean?

If you're not REALLY into lowriding I wouldn't get hydraulics. They require a lot of maintanance. Although I would ride hydraulics over bags anyday. Hydraulics can ride smooth as hell if you get accumulators (Google them) they work great. Bags will ride nice when fully inflated aswell. Bags you don't get much lift, you have to listen to a noisy compressor, etc etc. Hydraulics can be a lot of maintanance if you're not careful. Have to charge batteries, bumpy ride if you don't get accumulators, etc etc. They both have their ups and downs.

Archived