Went to put some work in this morning and found out OBI(home depot) fucked up the cuts on the back and top panels. The top is too big and one edge of the other piece tails off about 1/8 inch. Should have good weather this weekend, finally, hopefully can get the wood recut and some assembly done.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

You know there is a show today and tomorrow somewhere near Frankfurt..look on termpro..I wanted to go but someone decided not to send my batteries on time so I dont have my batteries to compete...if you were only closer you can use my table saw and other stuff too..

You know there is a show today and tomorrow somewhere near Frankfurt..look on termpro..I wanted to go but someone decided not to send my batteries on time so I dont have my batteries to compete...if you were only closer you can use my table saw and other stuff too..

I know, I was gonna go but suspended license. It would be great to have access to the right tools. Do it ALL myself and know its right. What city are in again?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

No progress for a week. Im waiting on some battery terminals and contemplating a redesign of the sub enclosure. Im not happy with the way its fitting together and how close to the front seats it sits. I want to get it right before its hard to remove from the car. So, a couple days of measuring, thinking, and measuring again. Hope to have my measurements ready by Monday so I can get the wood cut and start assembly again. Subs are ordered, so I need to get this right.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Decided to get off my ass and do some work today. Got the back panel in and guess what, the cuts fucked up again. I think I can just cover the gap with a 45 and resin it up. Still waiting on batteries so I can finish up the electrical. Subs I'll hopefully have before summer really gets into swing.

IMG_3268.jpg

half inch short :bull: :bull:

IMG_3269.jpg

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Got some stuff from XS Power, i-bar and some studs. These i-bars are pretty cool. Had to mount the studs upside-down for hood clearance, but it works the same anyway.

IMG_3271.jpg

Had one more wire to solder and it starts raining. Fucking Germany, its 80 degrees and raining. A week ago, highs were in the 50's.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived