Second Skin Audio

think i "F"d my boxes.

could someone pleeez help with my numbers. i already built my boxes but they dont seem to hit to low. i think i must have messed up somewhere.

outside measurements. 3/4 mdf. fosgate P3 w/ .09 displacement.

width=19"

height=15"

top depth=15"

bottom depth=16"

slot port

port height= 15"

port depth=16"

port width=2"

not sure but i think i didnt allow for the port area. ie the box is too small width should be 21"?

thanx for all help or comments

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

What's your tuning frequency? Also:

width=19"

height=15"

top depth=15"

bottom depth=16"

slot port

port height= 15"

port depth=16"

port width=2"

How is your port height and depth the same as your box height and depth? Shouldn't it be 1.5" shorter in height and 2" shorter in depth?

Edited by k3n12ock

What's your tuning frequency? Also:

width=19"

height=15"

top depth=15"

bottom depth=16"

slot port

port height= 15"

port depth=16"

port width=2"

How is your port height and depth the same as your box height and depth? Shouldn't it be 1.5" shorter in height and 2" shorter in depth?

thought tuning was @ 40 but dont sound like it to the ear.

port height and depth might be my screw up. first time i built a slot port. its at the end of the box so its height is the height of the box. the depth or lenght is 16" and makes a 45 degree turn 2" from the back wall of the box .

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

yes it 90's but i 45 them so that theeir is no sharp edges and yes ......its hits but it doesnt thump.

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

probably should have just done a normal round port. just wanted to try a slot port once. :noob:

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

Play some older classic rock stuff and it'll pound but not if your wanting to play rap and other lower tuned songs.

you are correct about the rock sounding good.

if you click on my build link . post 15 you can see good pics of my boxes

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build