Hey guys i've been out of commission for a few month now and i got my new amp in the mail today, after finding out that my type rf... blew up :( it was the outputs. So i got new amp havent heard much in the way of it.

Its a Sound Storm 2001d and the best part it is one ohm stable, which is something rare to find on a good priced amp. well im installing it tomorrow, so i'll post a video of it in action, i think it is going to do a good job... hopefully.

2 RF P215's

Rockford 1 farad digital cap

RF X6.c Amp

Alpine head unit

JBL GTO component door speakers and two way rear deck speakers

Hey guys i've been out of commission for a few month now and i got my new amp in the mail today, after finding out that my type rf... blew up :( it was the outputs. So i got new amp havent heard much in the way of it.

Its a Sound Storm 2001d and the best part it is one ohm stable, which is something rare to find on a good priced amp. well im installing it tomorrow, so i'll post a video of it in action, i think it is going to do a good job... hopefully.

no its not. and you shouldve gotten your rf fixed. thatll blow a sound storm out of the water.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Dude, Sound Storm isnt horribly bad, but there are way better amps. I have the F2800 2 channel from them and it bumps my kickers but I could have done way better. 1 ohm isnt hard to find at all, look at Hifonics they have good 1 ohm amps. My next amp will deff. not be SSL but I cant say its a bad amp, cause it has done me good for 2 years now...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

what i meant when i said, the best part is that it is one ohm stable, i didnt pay barely anything for this amp, and it is hard to find a budget amp that is 1 ohm stable, yeah hifonics and rockford are and whatnot, but they are twice as much.

Also, I am going to get the Type RF fixed here soon, but for now, this will do the job, i mean the main reason i bought this amps was because with my set up, i have to run 4 ohms... and this one is 1000 RMS at 4 ohms, which i feel will be quite sufficient for what i have now.

2 RF P215's

Rockford 1 farad digital cap

RF X6.c Amp

Alpine head unit

JBL GTO component door speakers and two way rear deck speakers