need some alt help asap

have you contacted beatbox yet? maybe he'll have some suggestions since it's his old alt...just a thought

(Headunit) Pioneer DEH-P3100UB

(Speakers) Phoenix Gold RSd 65cs

(4 Channel) Alpine MRP-F300

(Subs) 2 15" Audioque SDC2.5

(Box) 7.27 cubic feet tuned to 31 Hz

(Mono Amplifier) Elemental Designs Nine.1

(Wiring) 1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

(Batteries) 2 C&D Tech 75 a/h

how does your serpentine belt look roll it so you can look at the underside of it where it makes contact with the pullys or your accsery drive does it look shiny like a glossed look is got tiny cracks and how is the tension what I mean is how tight is the belt if you push down on it at the longest point how much can you push down on it

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

how is the tensioner pully when the engine is running does it wiggle or have a squel commin from it

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Are you able to take the belt off without messing with the tensioner? If so then it has to be too loose, I can't get mine off without cranking on the tensioner. My alt burned out when I first put my system in, I bought a 120 amp replacement. I checked it the other day and at idle it puts out the same amount as when its reved at 1500 rpms...104ish amps

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

Do you have a V8 or a V6, IIRC Beatbox's was a V6, and V6's tend to idle a lil higher than V8's. But I am just throwing out ideas it will be easier to solve the problem once Beatbox gets in here.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

the slight squeel you hear could be the belt slippin and captain planet hit on something if your rides have different engines yours could be idling a little lower than his if so you might want to do a pully swap

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

big 3 1/0