Another Tahoe Build - New Kicker CVXs

Look good and how are the new ones compare to the old ones...

As far as looks go, I like the way the new ones look a little more.They are very similar, but the magnet structure is a little different.I know some people liked the chrome look of the back of the old ones, but I was never a big fan.As far as sound, they are pretty decent.I honestly think they are a bit louder.I've done the same setup with the older ones in a Tahoe, but it as with the solid one door rear hatch, and it wasn't quite as loud I didn't think, but I thought they were noticeably louder.For the price they are really hard to beat to be honest.As much as I would rather use something from Fi, DC, DD, Ascendant, etc. etc., those new CVXs are a pretty good bang for your buck.

looks clean. wires all in order and tidy! :)

Thanks man.I do my best with every job.

Tahoe's rule. Very nice, very clean

Thanks man.I appreciate the feedback.

Wow. Clean install man.

Hey thanks :woot:

When you put the screen in, did you have to re design the dash? And also, about how big of a price would it be to put amps, 15s, and a screen. I have a black 2001 tahoe, blacked out. Im putting subs and i need an idea of a price?

Hmmm where to start.Well first of all, this is a completely different truck than what you have.The whole truck was changed up in 2000 until 2003 when they again redesigned the truck and that is what you see here.The truck featured is a 2004.It has a double din dash opening, and to answer your question, yes, there are some modifications to be made behind the unit, but nothing too major by any means.However I don't think this information will help you much as you have a completely different truck if yours is an '01.

As far as prices go, you may get a shop to quote you as little as $50 to as much as $400, it all depends on where you go and who you go to.Hard to say honestly as I don't know where you are from and therefore what shops are around you.

Really nice, I love that Stinger HPM man, its really flexible quality wire.

Thanks I appreciate it.As far as Stinger goes, I love their equipment.One thing I must say though is, and maybe it's just me, but ever since I started using the HPM stuff a while back when it first came out, it seems to be getting smaller and smaller and the insulation getting bigger and bigger.Maybe it's just me ;) I love their stuff and I'll continue to use it as long as it's high quality and gets whatever job done that I need it for.