its not gonna be just a badass evil theme.one piece is the evil piece of things thought to be evil and the other piece is gonna be an earthy good side that the artist comes up with including a gaia portrait and sun,moon,sort of my own twist on a good and evil sleeve.The reason it took so long i had nothing to do that day and there was a bunch of people at the shop,we took alot of breaks and just hung out and the artist was gettin his creative smoke on.lol.I also want the cross filled in it looked like good idea at the time,i had saw a normal cross with that design in it and asked for him to do that but after time i dont think that was a good idea

actually i use the neo-tat. its more of a newer type gun, not using coils and more linear so no rubberband to steady the needle and less vibration

my brother is at work but i just did a halfsleeve on him a couple weeks ago. im having him take a cellphone pic and sending it to me. can provide better quality pics tomorrow if needed.

and i thought about working in a shop, a friend of mine owns one, but once something changes from hobby/passion to job its not as fun

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

its not gonna be just a badass evil theme.one piece is the evil piece of things thought to be evil and the other piece is gonna be an earthy good side that the artist comes up with including a gaia portrait and sun,moon,sort of my own twist on a good and evil sleeve.The reason it took so long i had nothing to do that day and there was a bunch of people at the shop,we took alot of breaks and just hung out and the artist was gettin his creative smoke on.lol.

always a good time.

actually i use the neo-tat. its more of a newer type gun, not using coils and more linear so no rubberband to steady the needle and less vibration

my brother is at work but i just did a halfsleeve on him a couple weeks ago. im having him take a cellphone pic and sending it to me. can provide better quality pics tomorrow if needed.

and i thought about working in a shop, a friend of mine owns one, but once something changes from hobby/passion to job its not as fun

your right about that. thats why i qiut the shop, dtarted to get burnt out and left before i began to hate it

never heard of the neo tat

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

its not gonna be just a badass evil theme.one piece is the evil piece of things thought to be evil and the other piece is gonna be an earthy good side that the artist comes up with including a gaia portrait and sun,moon,sort of my own twist on a good and evil sleeve.The reason it took so long i had nothing to do that day and there was a bunch of people at the shop,we took alot of breaks and just hung out and the artist was gettin his creative smoke on.lol.I also want the cross filled in it looked like good idea at the time,i had saw a normal cross with that design in it and asked for him to do that but after time i dont think that was a good idea

i tried to go with a theme but every thing i got is pretty much random shit ive collected over 15 yrs of bieng a tattoo hobbiest. wish i either had more room or an eraser

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

your right about that. thats why i qiut the shop, dtarted to get burnt out and left before i began to hate it

yeah. which is why i run my custom shop strictly by word of mouth now. but heres a pic of my brothers tat. took me 3 and a half hours

tat-1.jpg

yeah. which is why i run my custom shop strictly by word of mouth now. but heres a pic of my brothers tat. took me 3 and a half hours

tat-1.jpg

had a custom machine made for me($350) ive used it twice in the past year. nedd to find some one to work on real soon. been gettig that itch again. a+ on the work

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

never tried to use the uv ink YET

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH