My Bedroom Production studio

This is a pick of my bedroom studio.Audio hardware:Akai MPC 1000,M-Audio Axiom 49 midi keyboard controller,Native instruments Audio Kontrol 1 audio interface,KrK Rokit 6 G2 Powered Monitors ltd glossy yellow,Presonus faderport transport controller,Hp media center pc with vista.Software:Cakewalk Sonar 8 PE,Reaper 3.0,Way to many Vst Plugins and effects to mention.

IMG_0145.jpg

Heres a link to my myspace.Even though im an audiophile i do prefer that classic sampled hip hop sound.

My link

Edited by Misk

nice setup. and ashtray lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Thanks bro!!This is my baby even though ive had a serious case of producers block lately.Check the myspace link and give me some feedback please!!

not bad at all, i'd bump it for some sq stuff.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Not lately ive had some trouble focusing on my music.Been doing alot of graphic art stuff learning how to use photoshop"self taught".Not to many people are into the style of hip hop im into and at the same time theres alot of people making it independently.I just have no artists to work with

the beats are all bout laid back chillin!!we need to stop makin the beat out shine the mc.if you want those ill flows,stop listening to lil wayne and young jeezy.Start with some people under the stairs and termanoligy.sick beats are one thing,but you need the vocabulary to back it up.anyone whos on mtv their beats might be sick but their flow is wack

the beats are all bout laid back chillin!!we need to stop makin the beat out shine the mc.if you want those ill flows,stop listening to lil wayne and young jeezy.Start with some people under the stairs and termanoligy.sick beats are one thing,but you need the vocabulary to back it up.anyone whos on mtv their beats might be sick but their flow is wack

anyone whos on mtv their beats might be sick but their flow is wack

Dude show your bed where the "MAGIC" happens.

Listened to a few tracks, nice stuff. Groove to it man

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao: