Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Need box designed. Have money ready


JakeNath

Recommended Posts

Posted

5 AM and I'm designing sub boxes. Either something is wrong with me or something is totally right with me.

Box: 32 wide x 14 tall x 16 deep

Port: 12.5 tall x 2.5 wide x 27 long

2.28 cubes after displacement

34 hz

Sub can be mounted facing up, I just mounted it facing back because it's 5 AM and I forgot you wanted it facing up.

PM me for cut sheet and other info if you want.

box1-7.png

box2-7.png

box3-7.png

box4-5.png

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

Something is totally right with you! EXACTLY what I want. I dont care about sub up doesnt matter I love the design. And I know right? "Says me with the JL avatar." Im such a :noob:

Thanks a WHOLE lot man.

Posted

looks like the box for my taurus except it holds a 15

Thats tight bro! I cant wait to get to build this thing tomorrow

  • 2 months later...
Posted

update?

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1386 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...