Sundown Audio

lowest amp impedence seen

MACnonsence6

if they are dual 2's and you got four of them you can wire them to a 1 ohm load, but still i would run two amps and put a two ohm load to them

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

well if i do my idea of using one coil of each sub to each amp that would be a lower rms output of the amp so the subs should be able to take that for a semi daily. but just incase how do you go about getting those reconed id asume they would need to be sent out somewhere.

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Old lanzar optic 50c did .25. Even at that, it would not be enoough power for what u are doing. It only put out 1,500 watts if I'm remembering right. I use to use them in usac in mid 90s to cheat powwer classes. They were rated for 25x2 into 4ohms. U need multiple amps.

are you talking bout only running one coil at a time? if so NO WAY, you'll ruin you subs

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

hmm would those be able to handle the 2000 rms of that hifonics amp daily though prolly becouse that hifonics amp is most likely not putting that much out truly

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

why do you say not 2 of each i listen to a deathmetal and rap so i figured that would be the best for both worlds

hmm would those be able to handle the 2000 rms of that hifonics amp daily though prolly becouse that hifonics amp is most likely not putting that much out truly

pushing full rms to those subs daily aint going to hurt them a bit, those are top notch subs

plus hifonics put out a really good amp, but if i was you i would usedual 4 subs and 2 t4000bd's

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

they better be top notch for the price and the weight. i will admit i do need to read up a bit more on alot of things but the idea of 4 xxx 12s is not going anywhere thats deff what i wana do. just need to figure out everything that comes before them amps batteries ect. im greatfull for everyones help and opinions and not flamming me.

thanks all

the t4000bd would look alot more sexy to as oposed to 4 hifonics but i wana keep something hifonics cant completly sell out

Archived