Sonic Electronix

will this help me set up my HU amps

Well I'll you this. Any o-scope is better than none. You don't need one with supersensitivity unless you are going for records. Just to protect your subs with proper tuning, that one will do great.

The only thing I look for to make one stand out is auto-ranging. I've got a big bertha o-scope that I have to adjust the display and sensitivity every time I change frequency and reposition to see the amplitude sometimes.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Well I'll you this. Any o-scope is better than none. You don't need one with supersensitivity unless you are going for records. Just to protect your subs with proper tuning, that one will do great.

The only thing I look for to make one stand out is auto-ranging. I've got a big bertha o-scope that I have to adjust the display and sensitivity every time I change frequency and reposition to see the amplitude sometimes.

ok thats great at least now i know im on the right track....thanks very much for looking.

OMG ME TOO lol

Archived