DC Sound Lab

Okay, I feel like I'm making way too many posts, even though this is only my second, but out of user experience, which should I go with? I have over 9 cubes after displacement of space, I'll prolly bring it down to 8. I'm wanting to tune around 28 hz, just to have that wtf reaction from people who sit in my car.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

Okay, I feel like I'm making way too many posts, even though this is only my second, but out of user experience, which should I go with? I have over 9 cubes after displacement of space, I'll prolly bring it down to 8. I'm wanting to tune around 28 hz, just to have that wtf reaction from people who sit in my car.

there is no way of rec something if you dont put the vehicle, power your running, electrical ect...

steven.jpg

if you want that wtf reaction from people get that lvl 5 10 inch!

what amp do you got?..

eventhough the lvl5 is 2K rms, they told me that 3K and on makes the lvl5 shine, lower than that the xl shines.. /quote unquote.

there is no way of rec something if you dont put the vehicle, power your running, electrical ect...

The rated power, sedan-mazda protege, stock electrical with a battery in the back, idk what battery yet.

I can't really give that much info, because I don't even know what I'm putting on it yet, I'm going to look at amps tomorrow, suggestions on that are nice too, but lets assume I'm giving it the best power I can on stock ele.

Edited by vengfuldev

Dc Audio

Team Fur

The rated power, sedan-mazda protege, stock electrical with a battery in the back, idk what battery yet.

Well the 10s definatley get the wow factor the lvl 5s I have them and people trip how loud they are I run 3500watts to each they get real loud. Some xl 12s would probably suit you nicely. With room to work with

Edit... Stock electric you might want to go with lvl 3s

Edited by steven
steven.jpg

Well the 10s definatley get the wow factor the lvl 5s I have them and people trip how loud they are I run 3500watts to each they get real loud. Some xl 12s would probably suit you nicely. With room to work with

Edit... Stock electric you might want to go with lvl 3s

I'm not wanting to downgrade, I'll be able to upgrade electrical within two weeks of purchasing my sub, I just want to know what equipment I'm running first.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

I'm not wanting to downgrade, I'll be able to upgrade electrical within two weeks of purchasing my sub, I just want to know what equipment I'm running first.

Lvl 5s then!!!! they treat me well and handle power all day

steven.jpg

Lvl 5s then!!!! they treat me well and handle power all day

Okay, sorry for all the hectic posts, I'm just excited to decide on what sub to run so I can figure everything out.

do you have a build log? or what kind of power/ electrical are you running?

Dc Audio

Team Fur

Okay, sorry for all the hectic posts, I'm just excited to decide on what sub to run so I can figure everything out.

do you have a build log? or what kind of power/ electrical are you running?

pm'ed

steven.jpg