Sonic Electronix

Ok, i have a switch ( simple on off switch ) and i wanted to use it to put in the line somewhere so i can hit it to turn the amp on or off if i need 2. My question is where would i put the switch? in the remote turn on wire or the power wire?. ive gotten mixed answers so maybe someone could clarify that for me? thanks to all that help in advance.

Anyone know how many amps the switch should be? cuz i dont wanna fry the switch.

Edited by 96saturnsl

Most likely you would put it on the remote wire up near your reach but i could be wrong so dont go cutting wires yet

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

I have a switch that is located under my steering wheel a bit to the left....and i used remote but thats just me put it wherever you feal comfortable!! :):)

Edited by bassboobs

Car: Buick LeSabre

Subwoofer: Wtb:15 cheap sub get at me.

Amplifier: Bxi2006d

H/U: Pioneer 4800

Wiring: 1/0 blue kicker

Batt: nsb100ft

lol ok i got 2 ppl saying remote wire.....thats good. ill wait and get couple more ppl to reply then ill go cutting wires lol. i cant cut wires for a while anyways. ( just bought a 2600 watt amp from a friend for cheap but i needed a amp. and my cars broken. the clutch went so its in the shop )

lol ok i got 2 ppl saying remote wire.....thats good. ill wait and get couple more ppl to reply then ill go cutting wires lol. i cant cut wires for a while anyways. ( just bought a 2600 watt amp from a friend for cheap but i needed a amp. and my cars broken. the clutch went so its in the shop )

what kind of amp do you have??

ive got a POS amp that my friend bought and cant use cuz his subs were stolen <_< its a Pyramid.

heres a link to the same amp.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-PYRAMID...1QQcmdZViewItem

Im buying it from him for 20 bucks. hesnever used it. it should be enough to power my 2 Type r's pretty good. better than no amp lol.

Damn not the best amp but its still kickass for 20 bucks

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Ya i got the same amp as well... i am also selling mine but damn im not sellin it for no twentie bucks...i paid 100 for it its going for 80!!!